Your web browser may be set to hide pop-up windows. To allow CharityVillage to display pop-ups, follow the steps below.
For adjusting your settings for an older version of Internet Explorer, please go to the end of the article.
1. Select the tool icon located at the top right of the screen.
2. Click Internet Options
3.Select the Privacy tab
4. Un-check Turn on Pop-up Blocker and click OK
5. If you only want to allow pop-ups from CharityVillage, then make sure Turn on Pop-up Blocker is "checked" and then click Settings
6. Type charityvillage.com into the box
7. Click Add
8. Click Close
9. Click OK
That's all there is to it! Still need help? Please contact our HelpDesk at 1-800-610-8134 or email email@example.com.
How to adjust your pop-up blocker settings for Internet Explorer 9 or 10
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Click the Privacy tab
- Make sure the Turn on Pop-up Blocker check box is NOT clicked (it does not have a check mark).
- Select Save or Apply at the bottom.