Your web browser may be set to hide pop-up windows. To allow a site or, specifically CharityVillage, to display pop-ups, follow the steps below.
1. Select the square box with the horizontal lines at the top right of your screen.
2. Select Settings
3. Scroll down the page and click Show Advanced Settings...
4. Scroll down to Privacy and then select Content Settings.
5.Click the circle beside "Allow all sites to show pop-ups."
6. If you prefer to only allow CharityVillage pop-ups, then make sure the "Do not allow any sites to show pop-ups" is selected and then select Manage Exceptions.
7. Type in the box charityvillage.com
8. Click Done.
If the Google toolbar is installed:
If the above steps do not fix the problem, you may have other pop-up blockers installed on your computer separate from your web browser. Each of these additional pop-up blockers will need to be set to allow pop-up windows from CharityVillage.
- Log in to your CharityVillage.com account and click the Courses tab.
- Click the Google Toolbar Pop-up button.
- Select the option to allow pop-ups from CharityVillage.com.
To change your Google toolbar settings to allow pop-ups:
- Click the Settings button on the Google toolbar.
- Click Options to open the Google Toolbar options window.
- Click the More tab.
- Look for the Popup Blocker group of options and un-check the Enable Pop-Up Blocker checkbox.
That's all there is to it! Still need help? Please contact our HelpDesk at 1-800-610-8134 or email email@example.com.