Text based instructions follow. Here is a short video on how to email candidates from your CharityVillage Job Manager:
1. Click the circle located to the left of the candidate(s) you wish to email. Make
sure the circle turns green so you know the candidate has been selected. Select
the Action menu and click Email.
2. A new window will pop-up showing the candidates you are emailing.
Please Note: If you are emailing a group of candidates, the candidates will NOT see the other candidate emails. They will only see the email address it came from.
1. Type in the subject line the purpose of the email.
2. Include a message that you want your candidates to know.
3. You have the option to cc other colleagues in your email and also include
yourself. The candidates will not see the email address(es) of the
colleague(s) you have cc'd on the email.
4. Click Send.
Emails you send to candidate's will be recorded in their Progress Tracker (located in their Candidate Profile).
Please Note: The candidate(s) will be able to reply to the email address attached to your CharityVillage account.
That's all there is to it! Still have questions? Please contact our HelpDesk at 1-800-610-8134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.