You’ll only need to identify yourself as either a nonprofit or for-profit advertiser when you create your first Career Centre Listing – which you can manage via MyDesk when you are signed into CharityVillage as a Basic User or Member.
1. Sign into your CharityVillage Basic User or Member account.
2. When you are ready to create a job listing, select Post Job Listings from the MyDesk menu.
3. You’ll be prompted to identify as either a nonprofit or for-profit advertiser. If you select for-profit, you’ll be asked to determine your eligibility to advertise a job on CharityVillage.
4. Once you’ve made the selection, we’ll remember it for future postings.
5. If your situation changes, you can modify the setting using MyDesk.