To manager your saved searches and alerts, click on the alarm clock icon from your My Desk to pull up the Alerts, Applications and Reports menu, then select Search Alerts.
Here are some highlights of how you can manage your Saved Searches and Email Alerts:
1. Going on vacation or found a new job? Turn all of your alerts off by clicking the Off button.
2. Change the delivery format of your emails from HTML to Plain Text. Just
click the button beside the version you prefer.
3. Click the Results icon to pull up the latest results from your saved search
4. Click the Edit icon to open the search form and edit/update your search
5. Not using a saved search or email alert anymore? Click the Delete icon to get
rid of it.
6. Want to turn an individual email alert on or off because you don't need
it right now? Uncheck the Email Alert box beside the individual alert (remember,
to turn them all on or off, use the button in instruction #1 above).
Still have questions about how to create and manage saved searches and email alerts? Contact the HelpDesk at 1-800-610-8134. We're happy to lend a hand!