To manage your saved searches and alerts, first sign in.
Next, click on My Account.
Click on Search Alerts (under Job Search Information).
Here are some highlights of how you can manage your Saved Searches and Email Alerts:
- Going on vacation or found a new job? Turn all of your alerts off by clicking the Off button.
- Change the delivery format of your emails from HTML to Plain Text. Just click the button beside the version you prefer.
- Click the Search Alert Name to pull up the latest results from your saved search criteria.
- Click the Edit icon to open the search form and edit/update your search criteria.
- Not using a saved search or email alert anymore? Click the Delete icon to get rid of it.
- Want to turn an individual email alert on or off because you don't need it right now? Uncheck the Email Alert box beside the individual alert (remember, to turn them all on or off, use the button in instruction #1 above).
Still have questions about how to create and manage saved searches and email alerts? Contact the HelpDesk at 1-800-610-8134. We're happy to lend a hand!