A PIN code is a unique identifying series of numbers/letters that indicates an individual has prepaid for one or more courses.
Important Note: It takes approximately 15 minutes for your PIN code to be placed in your account. You'll be able to use the code one time, so please don't share this code with others.
How to sign up for a course using a PIN code:
1. Log in to your CharityVillage account.
2. Go to your My Desk, click on the graduation cap icon and then My Courses.
3. Click on the drop-down menu located by the Submit button, choose Redeem a PIN Code and then click Submit.
4. Paste your PIN code into the pop-up field that appears using Ctrl-V (or Command-V on a Mac) and press Submit.
5. Select the eLearning course that you would like to take and then click the orange Redeem PIN button at the bottom.
6. Click Ok when finished.
The selected course should then appear in the list of available courses under My Courses. Click the grey SELECT button beside the course and then Start/Resume. You'll have three months from the date you activate the course to complete it (but they typically only take a few hours).
If the course does not launch when you click Start/Resume, this means you need to adjust your pop-up blocker settings. Click here for instructions.
That's all there is to it! If you have any questions or encounter any difficulties in redeeming a PIN code, please contact our HelpDesk at 1-800-610-8134 or email email@example.com. We'd be happy to help you out.