PLEASE NOTE: It's FREE to post volunteer listings on CharityVillage, and the listing(s) can be available on our site for up to 90 days, before having to be re-posted.
- Select the language of your volunteer listing
- Select the start date you wish your volunteer listing to appear on the CharityVillage Volunteer Board
- Select the deadline you wish your volunteer listing to be removed from the volunteer board
- Input the title of your volunteer listing
- Select the duration of your volunteer listing opportunity from the drop down menu
- Choose the type of opportunity you are recruiting for. You can select up to 3 options
- The Great For category is optional. If this is an opportunity for everyone, then do not select from this menu
Once you have finished filling out the required fields with a red asterix, click Next.
Step 2: Location of volunteer opportunity
Please Note: If the position is home-based or flexible in location, select the grey box.
Click Next to proceed to the next page.
A pop up box will appear and asks ff there is another location for your volunteer listing. If yes, click Yes. If not, click No to continue.
Step 3: Logo (uploading a logo is optional)
- Enter the name of the logo you are about to upload
- Click the grey Browse button to choose the image from your computer
- Click the green Upload Image button
- Click Next to continue
Step 4: Enter the description of the volunteer position
In addition, at the bottom of the preview page, CharityVillage can now post skilled volunteer positions to LinkedIn, FREE OF CHARGE.
The red arrow below shows where you can select either Yes or No to have your skilled volunteer listing posted to LinkedIn free of charge.
Still have questions? Please contact our Help Desk at 1-800-610-8134 or email email@example.com